Sell More Using Automated Email Marketing
Put your Shopify sales on autopilot.
Whenever we work with new ecommerce clients, we're always surprised at how they're using -- or not using - email to boost new sales.
Some stores blast out random marketing newsletters to their entire subscriber list, without knowing who exactly is reading these emails, or even if the subscribers want to receive them in the first place. Store owners will do this over and over and over again...
Until they annoy all their subscribers and then go out of business.
And then there are Shopify stores that do a good job of sending out newsletters to announce new products or promotions. They have an editorial calendar and they've scheduled the next week or two of worth newsletters to go out to their list.
...these same companies haven't embraced email automation to regularly send out highly targeted emails that customers want to receive.
While blindly machine-gunning newsletters to your entire email list will undoubtedly produce some sales - especially for businesses with a lot of subscribers - these stores are leaving a lot of money on the table by not segmenting and automating their email marketing.
Some Shopify stores grew their email revenue from 2% to 20% of total revenue using automated email marketing.
And that's why we want to help Shopify stores like yours to target, personalize, measure and optimize email and Facebook campaigns.
We want to make your customers HAPPY to receive your emails. And when they're happy to receive your emails, they're happy to be your customers, and then they're happy to spend more money at your store.
Today we're happy to announce a great offer for you.
Hire Important Labs to setup your automated email marketing sequences and put your email sales on autopilot.
Here's what this includes:
- We'll setup 5 of the most popular email sequences for your Shopify store:
- Welcome Sequence - This email series welcomes new customers to your store with an unbelievable offer or content.
- Abandoned Cart Sequence - If someone leaves a product in their cart without purchase, this email flow will try to push them towards a purchase.
- Browser Abandonment Flow - Maybe a customer viewed a specific product on your site. We'll send them the right emails to close the sale.
- Winback Sequence - We'll send winback emails to customers who have been inactive for some period of time, like say 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Crossell Series - We'll take a look at your Shopify store's purchase data to determine which products are likely to sell best together and then use this data to target the customers most likely to make a purchase of your crossells.
- After we setup up the above emails, we'll then create your Automated Post Purchase Email Flows. We love post purchase email flows because we get to talk to the best visitors of your Shopify site - the visitors who've made a purchase and are now loyal customers.
Here are the two post purchase flows we'll build for you:
The Post Purchase Email Flow - This is a series of 5-10 emails that reach out to your customers after they made a purchase. Our goal in this series is to help build excitement for a customer's purchase, get product reviews (both written and video), cross sell your other products, and other helpful brand building opportunities that aim to increase your customer's lifetime value.
The Post Purchase Email Flow for Repeat Customers - This automated email sequence is for your very best customers who have purchased more than once from your site. The goals here are similar to the first post purchase flow, but more targeted to your most profitable customers. This is another series of 5-10 emails.
In total, we'll be setting up a minimum of 20 different automated emails for your Shopify store.
- Additionally, you'll get the following:
- We'll setup and configure Klaviyo, our favorite email marketing technology partner, for your Shopify site and provide you with the necessary training to use it. Don't worry, it's easy to use. (If you don't have a Klaviyo account, you can start one here.)
- We'll write everything. After a brief consultation, our copy writers will spring to action to create sales copy for your emails that convert.
- We'll design everything - your emails will look beautiful. We have lots of experience in the Clothing & Fashion, Jewelry & Accessories, Food & Drink, Health & Beauty and Fitness Industries.
- We'll setup and configure all the necessary forms on your Shopify site.
- We'll migrate your current email list from another platform.
- We'll "clean" your email list. If you find that you're emails are always bouncing or being flagged for spam, we'll help clean your list so that you're not being penalized by all the major email providers.
How much will this cost?
In 2016, Klaviyo found that the average company with an annual revenue of under $100k made an extra $498.74 per quarter by implementing just the Abandoned Cart sequence. That's an extra $1994.96 a year generated by one email sequence.
Stores that made between $100k and $1M in revenue saw an extra $3,199.14 per quarter (that's $12,476.56 a year!) with ONLY the Abandoned Cart email sequence.
Imagine how much more revenue could be generated by implementing the other email flows and the 20+ other emails we'll create for your store.
Today we're offering our Automated Email Marketing Setup for Shopify stores for only $1499.
You'll receive a fully customized, revenue-generating email marketing system for your Shopify store that runs on autopilot.
Reach out to us today to schedule your free consultation.